Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we back boys

what the heck is up

As I look around, I cannot help but think the security issues here might not quite be resolved...
    "Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."

Comment

The spam bots are posting more than anyone else.
      The unnecessary felling of a tree, perhaps the growth of centuries, seems to me a crime little short of murder." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Comment

boy we must overtake the bots

Comment

And thus began the Great Sundering of 2020, where countless bots of French origin were slaughtered in the name of the Pavilion. There were no white flags of surrender that day, for they were all burned. Never forget.

Comment

My god... Can it be? Has the RPG Maker Pavilion returned to me?
            Last edited by Deeth Irteen; 07-31-2020, 04:37 PM.

"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
            -Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Redeye View Post
              And thus began the Great Sundering of 2020, where countless bots of French origin were slaughtered in the name of the Pavilion. There were no white flags of surrender that day, for they were all burned. Never forget.
              LOL
              This is a random post signature that serves no other purpose than to get you to read something. :P

Comment

make total destroy

Comment

On August 13th, it ill have been 20 years when I first posted here. It was a much different place, back then. MV may bring some people here, both old and new.

I've got an evil little game I'm working on, and my intent is that those who play it are going to have a real love/hate relationship with it... love because the game will be very good(I hope!), and hate because it will be obnoxiously offensive, grotesque, disgusting, horrifying, creepy, unsettling, filthy, depressing, and highly political all to the point that I think everyone who plays it is going to be highly offended at some point. It's a sci-fi/horror setting, and Police State is on hold so that I can get this much shorter project out. I may update some game info here in the coming days, if I get the time. It won't be something you'd want your kids to play, even though most of the main playable characters are children...
                  Last edited by The Toecutter; 08-03-2020, 02:15 PM.
                  The unnecessary felling of a tree, perhaps the growth of centuries, seems to me a crime little short of murder." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                  X