Being Back on the RPG Maker Pavilion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being Back on the RPG Maker Pavilion

It feels so weird being back... I'm happy about it though. Personally, I'm really glad it's back despite it being gone for 2 years and having to create a new account because I forgot the password for my old account, RPGMakerConsoleFan101. Yeah... I'm kind of an idiot for that but it has been 2 years, so... well, whatever. \_(ツ)_/

How does everyone feel about being back on the RPG Maker Pavilion?
    This is a random post signature that serves no other purpose than to get you to read something. :P

I had forgotten my password, too. Got it reset, though.

Feels good to be back. Surprised at how many members are returning. I was afraid that when the site returned, only like five people would notice.

Also glad to see that most, if not all of the RPG Maker content has survived. Would be a shame if they all disappeared from the net. I had actually been using the Wayback Machine to recover a few games.
    "What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."

Comment

Hey RMCF101! remember me? XD it's nice to be back
      "There's something buried in the words."

-Give me a sign

Comment

Hello Brightness! Hello DraygoneFuzzbottom... Wait a minute! You've changed your username. It has been 2 years though. Speaking of that, it's also been a little over 2 years since I last watched one of your videos. Oh my gosh! I've missed a lot! Anyways, happy to talk to you both again! ^w^
        This is a random post signature that serves no other purpose than to get you to read something. :P

Comment

You've missed a lot of videos. =P
          "What if like...there was an exact copy of you somewhere, except they're the opposite gender, like you guys could literally have a freaky friday moment and nothing would change. Imagine the best friendship that could be found there."

Comment

Yeah... I actually haven't watched an RPG Maker YouTuber in a long while. I was a little curious if Leonomai still made YouTube videos so I went on his channel a few minutes ago to discover that he's making a game in Roblox. That's cool! Kind of miss his RPG Maker 2 tutorials though. I'm not ashamed to admit that I do play Roblox, but... I don't play it that often, to be honest. The platform is really good but really bad at the same time (kind of like the game, Sonic 06). Some Roblox games are good but some are bad.

I also noticed that you changed your fursona from a dragon-raccoon to a dragon-skunk. I'm kind of curious as to why. I don't mind if you don't want to answer. I'm just a little curious. BTW, I'm still trying to make mine. He will be a fox, and he will most likely not be finished anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by AzureFox50 View Post
              I was a little curious if Leonomai still made YouTube videos so I went on his channel a few minutes ago to discover that he's making a game in Roblox. That's cool! Kind of miss his RPG Maker 2 tutorials though.
              Hey Azure! Hope you're doing well!

I'm flattered that you still remember me haha! I had an RPGM2 music video in the making a little over a year ago. I got half-way done, and then my computer hard drive broke (though I can still technically access files from it). I know, it's not a tutorial, but still an RPGM2 pet project I was passionate for. I may revisit it someday.

Originally posted by AzureFox50 View Post
              I'm not ashamed to admit that I do play Roblox, but... I don't play it that often, to be honest. The platform is really good but really bad at the same time (kind of like the game, Sonic 06). Some Roblox games are good but some are bad.
              Let's not beat around the bush... Most Roblox games are terrible. BUT... one thing I've realized after learning how to use Roblox Studio is that a developer has the tools to make their games as complex or as simple as possible. Most people tend to spend less time on animations and visual effects (because of lack of skill). Nowadays, the bigger Roblox development teams are commissioning animators, scripters, modelers, etc. (I personally don't have the funds to afford that though, so I'm a one-man-band.)

Okay, sorry for the tangent! Glad you're back! Colon Close Parenthesis
              www.youtube.com/leonomai

Comment

Hello Leonomai! I hope your Roblox game goes well. Can't wait to try it!

Comment

Hi Owl!
                  "Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."

Comment

Originally posted by Hrafn View Post
                    Hi Owl!
                    Do you really want me to block you? I seriously don't want to relive the crap that happened in 2018, and go down the path I did. I'm not going to troll, ever again! If you really want to find this Owl person you're so obsessed with, actually try looking around for them instead of assuming the next newest person who joins is them. I'm sorry that I'm not the person you're looking for. So it would be really nice if you just stop! I can't tell if you're playing around with me like what other people have said or if you really legit think that I'm Owl.

If you can't accept the fact that I'm not Owl, then I'll block you. If you accept the truth, maybe we can actually become friends.

Sorry for being rude, but I'm trying to make a point here.

Comment

You were trolling pretty hard, and at least for me personally, creating a lot of headache trying to keep up with your crap. If it wasn't listening to you gush about Sengoku Basara (which let's be honest, nobody but you cares about that series here), then I was trying to stop you posing as Owl 2 and stop the downward spiral the Pav was in at the time. So I'm kind of shocked you bothered coming back.

Let's see what kind of member you are two years later. You seem to have matured quite a bit, let's see if that sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by 1ce View Post
                        You were trolling pretty hard, and at least for me personally, creating a lot of headache trying to keep up with your crap. If it wasn't listening to you gush about Sengoku Basara (which let's be honest, nobody but you cares about that series here), then I was trying to stop you posing as Owl 2 and stop the downward spiral the Pav was in at the time. So I'm kind of shocked you bothered coming back.

Let's see what kind of member you are two years later. You seem to have matured quite a bit, let's see if that sticks.
                        Yeah... I'm really sorry about that. I really regret some of the decisions I made during that time. At that time, I was in middle school. Now, I'm in high school. Plus, ever since me and my family moved from California to Nevada, a lot of things have happened (not going to explain for personal reasons). Recently, I've been having a lot of depression and social anxiety. I've never really experienced this before, and it's definitely helped me view the world differently. Life isn't always going to be happy, and it isn't going to always be sad either. Life is really just a mixed bag of good things and bad things.

I'm sorry that me being a huge fan of Sengoku BASARA can be a bit annoying at times. I just really enjoy it, and I can relate to some of the characters (mainly Shibata Katsuie, who's my favorite Sengoku BASARA character and my current user profile avatar). Its helped me get through some tough times. Even my younger brother gets annoyed by it occasionally (though, he's a big fan of Danganronpa, Persona, and Zero Escape, and seems to talk about those a lot but I don't mind).

Anyways, I hope you have a good rest of your day. ^w^
                        Last edited by AzureFox50; 03-20-2020, 09:31 PM.

Comment

I just found out the site was live again today. Right after I realized RPG Maker MV on Switch actually released. This place was such a big part of my life for so long. I’m glad to see it’s back.
                          I want that Mulan McNugget sauce, Morty!

Comment

DUDE. Welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkwingChuck View Post
                              I just found out the site was live again today. Right after I realized RPG Maker MV on Switch actually released. This place was such a big part of my life for so long. I’m glad to see it’s back.
                              Yeah, the site wasn't up for 2 years, and MV took forever to release on PS4 and Switch in English. It's been out in Japan since November 2018 and offers English subs but a lot of the games being made with it are in Japanese (obviously), so if you wanted a big library of English games (like me) it would've been almost a 2 year wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X