I didn't do the collab for garbage.

I should work on Torayu....

but it's all the way up the stairs D:

Valkysas
07-12-2007, 04:00 PM
OH COME ON.

hitogoroshi
07-12-2007, 04:08 PM
:lol It was a joke. I'm just polishing up for Obright to take his sexy exciting screenshots. It's gonna be weird for him, though- He'll be like "look! A dungeon!" and it will be ONE ROOM. Making a storyteller to bridge the game thus far with the field I made (oh god, and the other people are gonna need more conversation modes D: ) and finishing with the groundwork for the game. I suppose I could offer the demo mark deux if someone wants to see it, but there's really nothing more playable - bunch of new stuff, yes, but most of it with no story and nothing to do.

Pagerron
07-12-2007, 04:14 PM
Hito, It's good to see you're getting back into Torayu mode. Cool. I hope you have some productive days ahead of you. How's everything in the tree house. Is it comfy enough for game creation / notes / USB keyboard and all?

hitogoroshi
07-12-2007, 04:23 PM
Yeah, it's comfy. Plus I can still be in my pajamas! :D I mean, the armchair is just like what you'd find in a normal house.

hitogoroshi
07-13-2007, 08:42 AM
DOUBLE POSTAGE

Wheeee I'm having fun. I don't feel like implementing the ending rank system. A few reasons-

1. Too many sidequests. They have their own rewards anyway, I don't want to have more endgame rewards.
2. I want it to be mandatory to get the puppy.
3. I've started on the dungeon that you need to do like half the sidequests in the game to enter anyway. So instead of ending ranks you just get father in. It's the "Epic of Tolmurai" quest thats basically you following in the steps of a hero on his quest to fight a god.