|03-08-2014 until 04-05-2099|
Roadside Cheese Camera
Join Date: Feb 2005
How to submit games to the RPG Maker Pavilion - Updated 3/5/2014
1. Select the forum that supports your submission
2. Select "New Thread".
3. For the "Title", put your game's title. ONLY your game's title.
4. In the "Message" field, describe your game's story, features, and any other information you believe is relevant.
5. If your game is a console RPG Maker game or demo, you're able to upload it directly to the site. If it's a PC RPG Maker game or demo, you'll have to upload it elsewhere and link to it here. If uploading a console game, under "Additional Options", there is an option for "Attach Files". Select "manage attachments". If you're submitting a PC RPG Maker game, you can still upload screenshots.
6. Click browse to find the game file on your computer, and click "Upload". all files MUST be zipped. You're able to upload ten attachments to your submission post. The ideal way to use these is to use one attachment for the game console's native format (dex drive or max drive), a second for a PS3 format save file, and the remaining slots for screenshots or other extra material you want to accompany your game.
7. If you need to update your game, simply edit it's submission post at any time. You can check the site's game directory to see how your game will appear in the listings after each edit. Try to make it fit in with the rest. No huge or colorful text, no images posted in the top of the post that appears in the directory, just general things like that.
8. Only one submission thread per game, unless the differences between the versions are drastic enough that it warrants having multiple versions available, such as a director's cut, or an alternate version with different features.
9. If you have a converted file for someone else's game, please post that in the conversions subforum at the bottom of the submission subforum listing.
10. Everything posted in the submission forums appears immediately on the site, so don't make a post without having your game ready to go up with it. These will be deleted on-sight by the staff.
Thank you for supporting the RPG Maker Pavilion!